Take one happily disturbed librarian, add in a few voices, a connection to the internet, and you get . . . . . . . . . well a little more insanity.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Quotation Challenge

Okay! I know I have not posted in a while.. as my firends keep pointing out. Here is a post that I have been thinking of for a while... Movie/Television quotes. Here are some of mine- Now a challenge for all of you... post your favorite quotations and lets see who has the best quotes out there!

Sleazy entertainment and dirty jokes will never be as popular as sobriety and self-denial.
- Marge Simpson (The Simpsons)
Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen.
- John (The Rock)
She has thighs of steel and nipples to match.
- Thelma (Hex)
Well, it's a matter of life after death. Now that he's dead, I have a life.
- Mrs. White (Clue)
Let's just think about this for a second, shall we. I am out of your league, I'm so out of your league, that if your league exploded, I wouldn't hear about it for three days. So let us go on in a companionable silence shall we.
- Nicole (The Librarian)
How's your mama? We went out.
- Freddie (Double Take)
It doesn't take a Nazi rocket scientist to figure *that* out.
- Catcher Block (Down With Love)
Attention: Starting Monday, all nurses must wear underwear.
- Annie (Young Doctors In Love)
Trust me... I'm a psychopath!
- Hyde (Jekyll)
The truth is - are you listening, Billy? The truth is, if I'm being honest, if I'm not winding you up... I don't get a lot of pleasure out of killing... But I get enough.
- Hyde (Jekyll)
Communism was just a red herring.
- Various (Clue)
Do you know how frustrating it is, being a lesbian ghost?
- Thelma (Hex)
Sometimes laughter is the only weapon we have.
- Roger Rabbit (Who Framed Roger Rabbit?)

No comments: