Take one happily disturbed librarian, add in a few voices, a connection to the internet, and you get . . . . . . . . . well a little more insanity.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

MY FRIENDS, THANK YOU!

Well this is it. Tomorrow. The big day. The big change. THIS. IS. IT.

I just want to say thank you to all of the people who have been so supportive for the last couple of months, and that last few weeks especially. You are the truest friends anyone could ask for!

You put up with my whining.

You laughed at my bad stress relieving jokes.

You did not laugh at me for being totally freaked out.

Thank you. Thank you for all of that. The phone calls to make sure I was doing ok. The offers to either stay over, or to stay over at my place. The offers to distract my family so that they would leave me alone.

WOW. I knew I had great friends, but... WOW. Thank you. I am so totally freaked out about tomorrow. I know, some of you think that is silly, some of you think I should just run away, but all of you have been great.

Thanks for being there.

PT Nun & Family, thanks for taking me to see a movie, just "one more time." Asian Eddy, you are awesome- it really is all about you. Brain & Ink, thanks for the really lame jokes.

To one and all. Thanks. I hope I can be as good of a friend to you, as you all have been to me. I would say I will post and let you all know how it went, but... from the comments I got, I think I will be getting a lot of "Are you ok?" calls.

Talk to you all soon!

No comments: