Take one happily disturbed librarian, add in a few voices, a connection to the internet, and you get . . . . . . . . . well a little more insanity.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Baby news!

Well everyone, on Friday my youngerst nephew decided to have a baby. Actually his wife, Amanda, decided it was time. Since she has been suffering for weeks now, Amanda is really happy that her bundle of joy decided to run away from her womb. BTW, that is her phrase, not mine.

With the help of the physicians at the hospital, little Logan Matthew came into this world at 21 inches long, seven pounds and eleven ounces. I am, once again, a great uncle... see? The word 'great' is automatically attached!

For those who know my family, and those who don't... yes this means that the redneck population in California has just increased.

Actually the kid is cute.. and I am going to try my darndest to make sure that he has a great life.

Here are a couple of photos of the cute kid, along with the proud father in one of them.

Hope you all had as great a weekend as I...





No comments: