Take one happily disturbed librarian, add in a few voices, a connection to the internet, and you get . . . . . . . . . well a little more insanity.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

DISNEY VACATION COMING UP!


Everyone,

Well it is pretty much set! I'm going to Disneyland at the end of September (only four weeks away), and again at the end of October (for Halloween).
I have to admit that I am really looking forward to going! NOT that I don't absolutely love going to work, dealing with snotty people, dealing with hostile snotty people, dealing with hostile snotty children (in their case the snot is literal), but getting away every once in a while is a good thing to.
Soon in a few short (though they will feel incredibly loooong) weeks, I will have a bunch of goofy pictures to post... and yes I do mean *that* Goofy. I do not plan on posting anything that can later be used either as blackmail, or at my trial. Keep an eye out for news stories involving Disneyland at the end of September though, because knowing my personality and luck, I am sure to be involved!

So to celebrate, here are is a Disney Link, it is for a "secret" Disney site filled with fun and games. The password is Walt, by the way. I hope you have fun!

By the way, if you take the character quiz, please post which character you are most like! I'm Aladdin. Yes, I actually came out as a good guy.

Hope ya all have a zippity-doo-dah day!

1 comment:

The Berserker Librarian said...

COOL! Maybe we can hook up for drinks or something? And hhmm maybe enough for Flickr :) but Mickey better watch out! I aim to put the F-U-N in DysFUNctional!

Hope you have a great time in S.D.!!!