Take one happily disturbed librarian, add in a few voices, a connection to the internet, and you get . . . . . . . . . well a little more insanity.

Monday, July 7, 2008

Everyone has shit they do.

OK, this is a pointless rant, I know. But I am just tired of a certain depressed lunatic bitch trying to make people feel like crap over everything, while at the same time acting like she is the innocent martyr. I would say victim, but martyr just fits so much better.

I am sure you all know who I am talking about. A very close friend of mine has a wife who can be sweet and nice, but really, when you scrape off the exterior paint, just is about as two-faced as you can get.

Everyone has shit they do. Really. Yes I screw up on occasion. I know that I am a Saint, and that I can (and frequently do) absolve myself of every little stain of sin. However, that also means that I realized I screwed up.

I am tired of hypocrites. Really sick and tired.

I want to shake this idiot and tell her that life is a mirror. Your actions come back at you. If you want to be included in things, then include others- make them feel welcome. By all that is holy, think about what you are doing. Do unto others, etc. etc.! Everyone sees what you are. Everyone has stopped caring about you. Why? Because you are a bitch to everyone, either to their face or behind their backs. Stop whining. Stop using people! You know what? There is a common denominator in all of your failures. YOU, you self absorbed holier-than-thou bitch.

I want to tell her to knock this shit off, and grow up. You are not better than everyone else. You hurt people and then get depressed when they turn away. What do you expect. Common courtesy is completely beyond you at times.

I want to tell her that she is a wife and mother in name only. She is not a partner in a marriage, she is a leach. She is not a true mother because her love has conditions. She cannot handle the stress of dealing with the harsh realities of being a "mom" or "wife" to anyone who is not as perfect as she sees herself. You know what? You, my dear, are way more handicapped and defective than your family.

However, this is not my fight. I want it to be. Sometimes I need it to be. I want to sit her down and actually talk to her. But, like I said, this is not my fight. She would not hear my words anyway. She is perfect. I am wrong because I cannot see, and express, how perfect she is, and how the world is not fair to her. Baby, suck it up. Life, at one point or another is hard on everyone.

All I can do is distance myself as much as possible from her actions, realize that she really is just a lunatic, and scream in frustration when I am alone.

I blog, therefore I bitch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was about me, wasn't it? It was!

Ok, just kidding.

I loved this bit:

I want to shake this idiot and tell her that life is a mirror. Your actions come back at you.

Too true. This is a lesson I have learned (albeit a little later on in life than I would have liked). This fact is probably also the fuel used to create the old adage "you attract more flies with honey..."

The Berserker Librarian said...

Hey you!

Things have been a bit crazy over here. I hope things with you are going well.