Take one happily disturbed librarian, add in a few voices, a connection to the internet, and you get . . . . . . . . . well a little more insanity.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

To date, or not to date?

I thought about posting this next entry. Then I thought no. But now I am back to yes. I thought no, because this really is a horrible experience of a friend of mine. But, I decided yes for the same reason.

Okay, I have a really good friend who has a semi-large family. His family is also totally insane, and very, very dysfunctional.

Currently his sister is trying to set him up with a friend of hers. His sister's friend is way white trash, smells like a horse (she works with them so that is almost forgivable), describes herself as having almost as much of a sense of humor as Michael Jackson. BTW, she is serious when she says it, which kind of scares me.

Oh, she does not read. Anything. Not even the Enquirer. It is too hard. Her words, not mine. Yes, earwax has about as much intelligence as this lady. Sorry, I did not mean to insult earwax.

She is kind of unkempt, and built like a pro-football player. With one exception. She has large boobs. This is why my friends sister thinks he would be interested in dating her.

Oh, wait, there is more! This girls mother carried on an affair for several years with my friends father. Open family secret there, BTW.

Now that you have some of the history going on here, my friend's sister and this girl cornered my friend the other day. The topic, was, of course, him going out with the line-backer. My friends sister proceeds to tell my friend that this girl is good in bed.

Was the chick embarrassed by this? Did she even attempt to stop this horrible topic? No. No she didn't. She very sincerely and honestly told my friend. "I'm great in bed. Just ask your brother."

Before running away, my friend told them that was a definite deal-breaker, right there. Ewww! My friend is also beginning to look into getting some therapy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!! There is so much to say that it is better left unsaid...at least on a blog...

btw...still miss you something terrible and am glad we got to chat today!

The Berserker Librarian said...

Miss you way much, too. I hope your summer is going well though. Have a good trip to Portland!

See ya soon

Jenny said...

The world has gone insane...