Take one happily disturbed librarian, add in a few voices, a connection to the internet, and you get . . . . . . . . . well a little more insanity.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Asian Eddy Strikes Again!

Okay today I was at work, when I get this phone call. It was my BFF Asian Eddy doing a strange voice. Not only was she doing a crazy voice, she was acting WACKO. I was grinning so big at the time.

I was professional as she asked about charges on her card. I mean, I can play along with a prank phone call, after all.

What is your card number?
I think I never had one, I just use my Sears card I think.

Uh, okay. What is your name?
-something hard to understand-

Can you spell that for me?
I think it is spelled... -HUH? You THINK you know how to spell your last name?? -

-I type it in- And your first name?
I always wanted to be Carlotta.

Birthdate?
Yes.

No, what is your birthdate?
-She gives me one AND it matches the name she gave I begin to suspect that this is NOT my BFF but instead a fake BFF who is just some random crazy person-

I had to repeat ever single book that she had out four times. FOUR. So, while this was not my BFF, Asian Eddy still gets props for doing a prank phone call... 'cuz I know out there she is responsible, and this is to get even for the online voodoo doll incident. Which, of course, I was innocent of. Really. It was Lydia's fault for not stopping me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, my work is never done! First the crzy call on the answering machine and now this! whew! I am worn out but it was worth it! ;) what the heck?! why do I miss all the good stuff!

The Berserker Librarian said...

Uhm you would not MISS IT if you volunteered :) Miss ya!!!

Jenny said...

I'm Glad Asianeddy can make the fake voice calls to you .....

Cause you know all mine =(

Hehehe!!

Anonymous said...

i have a condition so therefore i cannot volunteer.;;did you get my email?