Take one happily disturbed librarian, add in a few voices, a connection to the internet, and you get . . . . . . . . . well a little more insanity.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

My new favorite song!

Okay, I have a new favorite song (for the moment) and a new favorite group (ditto).

The song is called "I can't decide" and the group is the infamous Scissor Sisters.

It is a very jaunty sounding song, with lyrics that I have to admit are disturbing a few of my friends, and most of my family. But me? I love this song! While I really do enjoy this song, there are only a few hidden meanings. After all, for me, when I meet someone, I can decide, and pretty quickly too.


Read some of the lyrics below...


OR click play and listen in and sing along. I dare ya!!




....Oh I could throw you in the lake
Or feed you poisoned birthday cake
I wont deny
I'm gonna miss you when you're gone

Oh I could bury you alive
But you might crawl out with a knife
And kill me when I'm sleeping
That's why...

I can't decide
Whether you should live or die

Oh, you'll probably go to heaven
Please don't hang your head and cry
No wonder why
My heart feels dead inside
It's cold and hard and petrified
Lock the doors and close the blinds
We're going for a ride
And..
I can't decide
Whether you should live or die

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this SONG !!!

Anonymous said...

it is official, I am in love with that song. it makes me happy!

The Berserker Librarian said...

This song makes me happy too. I am a sick person :)