Take one happily disturbed librarian, add in a few voices, a connection to the internet, and you get . . . . . . . . . well a little more insanity.

Friday, March 21, 2008

PHOBIAS AND ME

Okay, an uber friend of mine and I were recently comparing phobias. It seems that we share quite a few. Here is my top 10 list of personal phobias.

10) Hidden cameras in public restrooms. It happens. Also, see #3 for further toilet trauma.

9) Ghosts. There is a debate on whether or not ghosts exist. EVP is a recorded (get it?) phenomina. I don't know if they exist or not, but the thought of something undead talking to me.. no. Just... no.

8) Spider-goats. What the fuck were scientists thinking about?? I have a hard time thinking that playing with D.N.A. and splicing it up is a good thing. I watch the Sci-fi channel. I know what happens.

7) Tom Cruise. I know. Silly phobia, but his acting scares the bejesus out of me! The only way someone could get so famous with so little ability.. pact with Satan. After all both Scientology and Satan starts with the letter S! And L. Ron. Hubbard... both the last name (Hubbard) and Hell start with H. Can we get any more clearer folks?

6) Midgits. You all know what I am talking about.

5) Some children that I know of. I swear, if I had not been to their house on a couple of occasions, I would think these kids lived in a corn field.

4) Boats. Face it, horrible things happen on boats. Such as the Titanic, Laci Peterson, and this! (which was recently reported by a friend of mine)

3) Public Toilets. Guys trying to cop a view of my ding-dong in the loo really creep me out. Seriously. When a guy leans over the partition, looks down at my dingleberry, and says "How's it hangin'?" it really freaks me out.

2) Spiders. The Evil One, known as my sister, put spiders on my pillow once, and then work me up. Totally traumatized me for life.

1) Ok my top phobia... CANADIANS. Those of you who know me understand why.

No comments: