Take one happily disturbed librarian, add in a few voices, a connection to the internet, and you get . . . . . . . . . well a little more insanity.

Monday, April 7, 2008

DISNEYLAND BIRTHDAY BASH

You are all invited!

Well I just got back from a trip to thre happiest place on Earth.. Disneyland! While I will have plenty of exploits to blog about, I wanted to issue an invitation first.

You see, I found out that the Small World ride opens back up on my birthday. So, to celebrate this year I am hoping that friends and family will join me in a birthday bash at Disneyland. You have until November to save up, but make plans and reservations now!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to go! I want to go! Welcome back! I cannot wait to hear about all the fun you had!

I'm Shawn said...

Tag. It = you. Found your blog!

Disney? Birthday bash? Will have to see about time off.

The Berserker Librarian said...

Asian Eddy, hey you! Well I cannot wait to touch base with you too! I want to know everything that has been going on during my vacation. See ya Thur!

The Berserker Librarian said...

Brainiac! Hey you! I did not know who was commenting at first! Glad you hopped aboard the blogging train.

Do try and get the time off, it is going to be so much fun!