Take one happily disturbed librarian, add in a few voices, a connection to the internet, and you get . . . . . . . . . well a little more insanity.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

New look for a classic cartoon

In the years since I was a little boy, things have changed a lot.

Take the characters from GI Joe for instance. They have now been updated for a more realistic and modern feeling. While they may look like the cartoon characters you grew up with, they have changed with the times!

Check them out. I dare ya!














Now how did that one song go? OH YEAH. Something like this ... "My blood runs cold- my memories have just be sold..."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay those were creepy in a strange sorta way.

The Berserker Librarian said...

I agree... which is why I posted them :)

Kaylia Metcalfe said...

“…..my angel is a centerfold”

For some reason thinking of the GI joe gang as centerfolds is, well as someone once said, “disturbing and yet slightly arousing.’