Take one happily disturbed librarian, add in a few voices, a connection to the internet, and you get . . . . . . . . . well a little more insanity.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I have connections, baby! Yeah!

A good friend of mine has a younger sister.

Her younger sister has a friend named Erika Lujan.

This friend, Erika, was recently caught with a small arsenal of stolen firearms.

Erika, and a few friends, were involved in a robbery of a gun collector. They stole a van full of guns, intending to sell them, and nearly got away.

A note to thieves and gun-runners. When you have an SUV full of illegal weapons, drive carefully. It seems they crashed, and flipped over while on the freeway. Guns went everywhere.

My friend is a bit disturbed that one of her sister's friends was doing this for extra cash.

Personally I think it is kind of funny. In a roundabout way, I have some serious connections! Plus it makes me feel a bit better about my freaky family.

If you would like to check out the story, here is the link.

No comments: